Mobile Website Design
More people every day are using their iPhones, BlackBerries, smartphones,
and cell phones to find companies, research products, and contact businesses.
According to a 2010 research study, the mobile website user base is approaching
half of desktop website users.
If you don't have a mobile presence you risk losing ground to your competition,
failing to connect with users, and missing out on opportunities to extend
and strengthen your services.
Consider some of these benefits to mobilizing your website presence:
- Your mobile website can enable access to information, any time and anywhere
there is cell phone coverage.
- Allow your potential or regular customers to find you on the web, even
when they don't have a computer available.
- Enable users to take advantage of mobile device capabilities such as
clicking on a phone number to call it or add it to the device address
- Provide location-sensitive information to your website visitors. This
can reduce the steps required for the user to reach useful content, and
so makes it accessible with the least amount of effort.
- Add a new source of leads for your business.
- And much, much more...
to learn more and get a quote for mobilizing your website.